Virtual Den Meetings
Aloha Council proudly announces the commencement of a series of virtual Den Meetings hosted by Cubmaster Michael Hubbard of Pack 564. Each meeting will focus on a Bear or Wolf Adventure.
Aloha Council Virtual Den Meeting: May 7, 2020 - Wolf Session 3 (7:30PM)
The focus is on the "Fellowship and Duty to God" Adventure:
Complete requirement 1 or 2 plus at least two others.
1. Discuss with your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
2. Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age, if you have not already done so.
3. Offer a prayer, meditation, or reflection with your family, den, or pack.
4. Read a story about people or groups of people who came to America to enjoy religious freedom.
5. Learn and sing a song that could be sung in reverence before or after meals or one that gives encouragement, reminds you how to show reverence, or demonstrates your duty to God.
6. Visit a religious monument or site where people might show reverence. Create a visual display of your visit with your den or your family, and show how it made you feel reverent or helped you better understand your duty to God.
We will focus on:
1. Discuss duty to God
2. Read a story about people who came to the U.S. for religious freedom
3. Sing a grace song before meals
Pre-Requisites for virtual Meeting:
To be Announce