Whether your Scouting experience culminated as a Cub Scout or whether you are one of the few to receive a Distinguished Eagle Scout Award, the Aloha Council welcomes your involvement!
A snapshot of the ways you can be involved are to:
- Serve as a Merit Badge Counselor
- Lead a District Committee or Sub-Committee, making a difference for Scouts in your area. Our Districts include:
- Chamorro District (Guam)
- Hikina District (Honolulu and East/Windward Oahu)
- Kauai District (Kauai)
- Komohana District (Central and West Oahu)
- Maui County District (Islands of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai)
- Pukahi District (East Hawaii Island)
- West Hawaii District (West Hawaii Island)
- Volunteer at Aloha Council special events
Interested in Volunteering?
Through the dedication of these many volunteers, the Boy Scouts of America remains the foremost youth program of character development and values-based leadership training in America. To these volunteers we would like to say thank you for your dedication to Scouting. And, to adults who are not currently Scout volunteers, we invite you to become a volunteer and share in the positive experiences of the Scouting programs.
Benefits of Volunteering
Scouting volunteers come to Scouting from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Plumbers, lawyers, housewives, teachers, doctors, janitors, and scientists—people from just about every occupation imaginable—are involved in leading youth to become responsible, caring, and competent citizens. They also quickly discover that Scout volunteering enables them to learn new skills and build lifelong friendships while having fun.
You Benefit, Too.
Whether you wish to volunteer your time with elementary school–age boys or middle and high school–age youth, the Boy Scouts of America has a volunteer opportunity that is right for you. In addition to the reward of working with youth, through volunteering for Scouts you will:
- Develop a greater level of pride in your community.
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate moral and ethical decisions.
- Build a closer bond with your children and other children in the community.
- Become a better role model image for youth in your community.
- Develop a more personal relationship with God.
Volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America enables you to work with youth to build a better future for everyone.
Please email Development104@Scouting.org to get connected.