Oahu Camp Cards
Update as of 5/1/20:
Storefronts Canceled: In compliance with the City and County of Honolulu Authorities’ stay-at-home order, all in-person activities, events and gatherings will be suspended until advised as safe by our county, state, and federal authorities. Therefore, all Oahu Camp Card Storefronts have been canceled through Sunday, May 31st. During this time, units may continue to sell Camp Cards but may not do so through storefronts, including but not limited to those arranged by Aloha Council and at the unit level.
Deadline Extended to May 15th: We recognize that these uncertain times have created challenges for Camp Card sales and Unit sales closures. Therefore, we have extended the sales deadline to Friday, May 15th to allow Units enough time to complete their sales and regroup. This is the due date for funds (50% of total sales), unsold cards, and Sales Tracker (prize form).
- You may close out your campaign at any point and submit funds and the Sale Tracker document via mail.
- Unsold cards may be also be returned to Aloha Council Scout Shop when the office reopens.
The Aloha Council’s office is scheduled to reopen on Monday, June 1st. Please note that this date is based on the current stay-at-home/work-from-home order end date of Thursday, May 31st and may change if the Mayor and Governor’s orders are lifted or extended.
Individual Prize Info: Sales Tracker/prize forms are due with funds on May 15th. Individual sales prizes will be determined and ordered from Dave & Buster’s the week of May 18th. Aloha Council will contact Camp Card Coordinators when the prizes are available to be picked up at the Scout Shop. **Please note that prizes may only be picked up after the Unit submits its funds.
Earn 60% through extended Camp Card sales (May 11th – May 29th)
After turning in funds (50% of sales total) and Sales Tracker (prize form), Units may elect to hold on to unsold cards and continue selling them.
- Units will earn $6 for each Camp Card sold between May 11th and May 29th.
- Units must turn in 40% of their total sales to Aloha Council and remaining unsold cards by Friday, May 29th.
- Camp Cards sold during this extended sales period, are not eligible to be counted towards individual Scout sales prize incentives.
For urgent questions, please contact Robyn Harano at 808-780-9790 or email@example.com.
Why Sell Camp Cards?
- Camp Cards (discount cards) are a great way to earn money for your unit and the Aloha Council
- Each $10 Camp Card sold directly benefits your unit, with 50% of the proceeds ($5 per card sold) going back to your unit to help mitigate the cost of camp for your Scouts!
- Provides a great opportunity for Scouts to learn fundraising, build confidence, and earn their way to camp! Afterall, a Scout is resourceful!
To become a Camp Card Coordinator for your unit, please contact your District Executive or the Aloha Council, BSA office.
Storefront Sign-Ups Have Been Cancelled
Mahalo for your patience and understanding.
Camp Card Sales Tracker