One of the Best Investments
Training is one of the best investments an adult or youth leader can make in the success of their unit. Aloha Council, the BSA, and local districts offer a wide spectrum of training to make sure every leader reaches their potential and keeps growing.
To be considered trained and wear the Trained patch on their sleeve, adult leaders must first complete Youth Protection Training, then the training below for their position.
Cub Scout Leaders:
- Den Leaders and assistants: Den Leader Training
- Cubmasters and assistants: Cubmaster Training
- Pack committee members: Pack Committee Training
All of these trainings are offered online at my.scouting.org!
Boy Scout & Varsity Leaders:
- Scoutmasters/Coaches and assistants: Scoutmaster/Coach Training and Introduction to Outdoors Leader Skills (offered in-person)
- Troop/Team committee members: Troop/Team Committee Challenge (offered online)
- Advisors and associates: Venture Advisor Training
- Crew committee members: Crew Committee Challenge
Both of these courses are offered online!
Sea Scout Leaders:
- Sea Scout Adult Leader Basic Training (offered online)
- Advisors and associates: Advisor Trianing (online)
- Post or club committee members: Post/Club Committee Training (online)
Wood Badge training is available to registered adult members of the Boy Scouts of America
Click for more information on our next Wood Badge course
National Youth Leadership Training:
Training offered: Click for more information on our next NYLT course 2022
College Commissioner of Science:
Click Here for more information.